Weekly vendors may include:
- Locally sourced fresh fruits and vegetables
- Eggs, meats, milk, and shrimp
- Beverages such as coffee, tea, juices, and lemonade
- Local jams, honey, cheeses, breads, plants, flowers, popcorn, oils and vinegars, and more!
- Prepared and value-added foods, baked goods
Now Accepting Applications for the 2018 Season
Are you a Georgia-based farmer or vendor who would like to sell at our market? We are accepting applications for the 2018 season and would love to have you apply! Review vendor guidelines and application here.
A prepared food and craft market will again be part of the annual Gateway International Food and Music Festival on Saturday September 15, 2018 from 4 - 8 pm at Webb Park on the lower lawn. Apply here.
Check back frequently to see vendors registered for 2018, the third season of Norcross Community Market. Are your favorites returning? The 2018 market starts June 2 and runs every summer Saturday through August 25 from 9 am to 1 pm on the upper lawn of Webb Park.
2017 Vendors included a combination of the following. All vendors were not be present at every market. Get to know your farmers and producers to ensure you shop when they will be at the market with your favorite products. Vendor selections are dependent on seasonality and availablity in order to bring you the freshest, local, high quality food and ingredients.
- Clark Fresh Cut Flowers - produce and flowers
- Flying Ace Urban Farm & Farm 2 Face Beauty - produce, pesto kits, pizza dough, bath products, farm fresh eggs
- Grow with the Flow - produce
- Gilliam's Community Garden - produce, farm fresh eggs, herbs, spices, meats
- Hardy Bakery - baked goods
- Health Haven - essential oils, cleaning supplies
- Infusion Blends - blended and infused artisan butters
- Joaney's Health Drinks - healthy drinks
- K-Ritos Arepas - arepas
- Lizzy D's Shrimp Shak - wild caught Georgia shrimp
- Nubian Hue Non Brew - faux coffee and healthy drinks
- Pearson Farm - peaches, pecans, pecan flour, pecan oil
- Phoenix Gardens - produce
- Rosa's Hand Crafted Ravioli - ravioli
- Sabor a Chispa - tamales, Mexican beverages by Rufina
- Simply Southard - jams, jellies, chow chow and more from their farm
- Swanson Family Farm - meats
- The Healthy Odreman - Ezekiel, gluten-free, and vegan baked goods, freshly milled flour, wheat and rice mixes, hydroponics lettuce, organically grown produce, and lemonade.
- The Turnip Truck - Georgia Grown produce, honey, sauces
- VSOP Oil and Vinegar Taproom and VSOP French Bakery - oils, vinegars, french baked goods
Norcross Community Market is open every summer Saturday through August 25 from 9am to 1 pm at Webb Park in historic downtown Norcross.
Sign up here for market updates via email or text.
Our producers use sustainable practices and are located up to within approximately a 400-mile radius of Norcross. Average distance to market is less than 35 miles and counties most often represented are Gwinnett, DeKalb and Fulton.