- Variety of farm and food vendors
- Kindles for Kids in time for back to school - donate your usable Kindles, iPads, and Nooks to aid reading in our classrooms
- Kudzu Art Zone Information Booth
- EBT/SNAP Doubled by Wholesome Wave Georgia
- Flag recycling - drop off your worn out US Flags at the Sustainable Norcross tent
- Zapata Tacos and Tequilla Bar Chef Demo
- CSA pick up for prepaid subscribers of The Turnip Truck
- Paper bag puppets with Norcross Presbyterian Church
- Cooking Matters demo
- Matt Donald makes music
- Bike/Ped Committee of Sustainable Norcross offers Kids Bike & Walk Safety Day from 10 am to 11 am. Giveways available for kids who bring their bike and helmet.
- Voter Registration Drive
- Prepare for our Cookbook Swap by sorting through your underutilized cookbooks, diet, nutrition, and gardening books and magazines. The Swap will be at the August 13 market.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: July 30Market Saturday
Later Event: August 13Closing Market Saturday and National Farmers Market Week Celebration