- Ribbon Cutting to Open the Market at 9 am
- Children’s Activities with Norcross First United Methodist Church
- Featured Non-profit Sustainable Norcross Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
- Music by Jim Fox and John Outler, the duo known as "Grey Matter"
- CSA Pick Up for Pre-paid Subscribers
- Wine and Local Craft Beer by Peachtree Growlers Co.
- Variety of farm and food vendors
- EBT/SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) Doubled by Wholesome Wave Georgia
- Flag recycling - drop off your worn out US Flags at the Sustainable Norcross tent
- Chef Nona Johnson of Sizzling Peach will be demonstrating something tasty from the market
Back to All Events
Later Event: June 11Market Saturday