Join Norcross Community Market for family fun at Summerour Middle School
Our version of Fiesta is the time for a free Bike Rodeo, a mini-farmers market, and a chance to visit with friends and neighbors after being house bound due to this week's storms. Join us as we "Think Outside the Store" and explore ways to live healthy without traditional stores and store- bought activities.
- Meats - beef, lamb, goat, pork
- Fresh vegetables - small quantities due to weather and season - including kale, arugula, Asian greens, spicy salad mix, peppers, and eggplant
- Georgia apples
- Infused butters
- Faux coffee, caffine free beverages
- Homemade tamales
- Ice cream, popcorn, lemonade
- VSOP olive oils, vinegars and French pastries
- Hand crafted ravioli
- Pupusas - Salvadoran stuffed, griddled tortillas (stuffed corn flour pancakes)
- Ezekiel, gluten-free, and vegan baked goods, freshly milled flour, wheat and rice mixes
- Fresh cut flowers
- Herbs, Spices - dry Jerk Rub and Jerk Sauce
- Jams, jellies, chow chow, and other jarred goods
- Voter registration and information
- Gwinnett Recycles - non-profit information and activities
- Sustainable Norcross - will be accepting unopened toiletries and clean shoeboxes, used eyeglasses and hearing aids to recycle to those in need. Also the Portable Little Free Library will be available to take a book or leave a book.
- Music - Wille Jackson spins the tunes
- SNAP - accepted and double on qualifying purchases
See you Saturday at Norcross Community Market's encore post-season market!